Deputy Purveyor Stewart Robert
? – 8 Mar 1832 [Plymouth]
7 Sep 1796 Deputy Purveyor at St Domingo.
20 May 1797 Hospital Mate for General Service.
22 Aug 1805 Purveyor.
Malta Jan 1807 Arrived at Valletta.
Replaced Purveyor Dickinson George who left Malta on 13 September 1806.
Malta June 1808 Left Malta.
From 1808 purveyors were selected from those versed in accounts and were not necessary medical officers.
22 Sep 1816 Retired.
- Entry No: 1527. Johnston, W. Roll of Commissioned Offices in the Medical Service of the British Army. Vol 1 London: Wellcome Historical Medical Library, 1968.
- TNA:WO 4/406, Secretary-at-War, Out-letters Medical Department May–November 1808.
- TNA:WO 17/2117, Returns of the General and Staff officers of the hospitals attached to the Forces in Malta 1800–1801.
- A list of the officers of the army and marines. 48th edition. War Office 29 January 1800.
- A list of the officers of the army and marines. 49th edition. War Office 1 January 1801.